Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's official!

Here I am - My first blog post! I think it's pretty interesting to read and follow other blogs, so I figured: Why not start my own? I am not very interesting after all, but who cares? I am imagining this blog to be a collection of cute kid stories, tales from the Brodeur household, and probably lots of food-related stuff. Good stuff, huh? Don't want to label it a food blog, or a house blog, but rather a life blog. That's more like it....

"And now for something completely different."

So what's going on in our lives? We are supposed to be signing the papers tonight to refinance our mortgage (or is it refinancing our house?) Well, whichever one it is, we're doing it tonight. My husband Derek, who will be now known as DH (dear husband in nestie terms - or you can replace the D word with whatever you'd like), has done ALL the research on it, and apparently our interest rate is going down a full percent, which equates to a $200 drop on our mortgage payment each month. Let's hope that it all works out that way. We shall see...

See? Not very interesting.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment